You came in out of the night
And there were flowers in your hand.
Now you will come out of a confusion of people,
Out of a turmoil of speech about you.
I who have seen you amid the primal things
Was angry when they spoke your name
In ordinary places.
Ezra Pound, from ‘Francesca’.
- strangersinastrangeland likes this
- movepeonymove reblogged this from caveofhypnos
- vertigo1871 likes this
- mischievouslittleshit likes this
- throughthenoisetothesea likes this
- brazking likes this
- theredshoes likes this
- thenotebookoflittleriver likes this
- strangeaberration reblogged this from caveofhypnos
- awritersruminations likes this
- caveofhypnos posted this